The war of wrath

Song of the day;;




A long time ago in the night
Many men dressed in white
Ready to fight, for their land and to be free
Driven by hatred and fear
And love to a land in despair
Which they had to bear, oh
Their hearts were full of hopes and dreams


But they had to stand the pain

To have a chance to live again
The nights were so cold, many died while sleeping
God, it was cold, even the sun was freezing
Even the stars seemed to freeze upon the sky


The fear was so strong on both sides

Many men lost their pride, broke down and cried
They could feel the end approach inside
The air was so cold and so dry
That their bodies told lies about condition and time
Before their eyes their lives were passing by


But they had to carry on

You don't survive if you're not strong
The nights were so cold, many died while sleeping
God, it was cold, even the sun was freezing
Even the stars seemed to freeze upon the sky


There's no more crying and no more dying

Forever standing strong, we will carry on
We live with pleasure, the fear is gone
In the land of the wintersun


--


Another beautiful song about the wars in Finland. I really like this one, the lyrics are really beautiful. Also the wicked guitar solo is fucking rad. I am so glad that I have my autumn break next week. I'll probably cry and binge watch Naruto since it will end so soon. I actually shed some tears yesterday when I was watching the Menma arc which is the second last arc before Shippuden. Fucking tragic.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold