Pagan purity

Song of the day;;




The English skyline
Falls down to the future
No one noticed
In this Empire


'Cause I'm the greatest denier

And I will cut you if you look


The English bloodline

Clashes in the sun
No one noticed
We are coming down


Well, I'm the greatest denier

But I can cut you with a look


Clashes in the sun

Don't speak of it


I'm the greatest denier

I was the greatest denier
And I can cut you with a look


Clashing in the sun

Start a revolution


Couldn't sleep since then

Wake you up when we're done


--


I have a history essay tomorrow. It's going to go fine, I suppose. However I have to go on a trip on Friday, the whole school's going. I don't know if I should laugh or cry since I'm already thinking of all the ways I could skip the trip.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold