The human race

Song of the day;;




You enter your room
It's a lonely world
Laid out on the floor


And you're rolling away

Through fractured life
Deep into the walls


'Cause if it can't work out

What's right and fair
It's time to escape


And on the other side

There's an endless light
To brighten the way


Take my breath

And my whole life too
Please don't let me down


Just to come undone

If that were they
Just to lose what we found


You've got the strength within

And don't give up, there's so much more to see
So many things beyond your wildest dreams
They'll never stop you if you just believe


The world is at your feet

This beach is wide and clean
They'll teach us wild and pride
We're gonna be alive


The world is at your feet

This beach is wide and clean
They'll teach us wild and pride
Just want to be alive


Please don't let me down [x8]

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold