Free fallin'

Song of the day;;


--

I think I'm a huge hypochondriac like??? I hate this... Oh and I almost forgot! Yesterday I had a routine check up and since the doctors didn't have the blood test results yet, I didn't really get much out of there... My height and weight are okay (I think I lost some weight even!), my HbA1c had gotten better and yeah. The doctor said that she'd give me a call in two weeks when the results should be in. If there is something bizarre, she's going to have me go there, but if everything's fine, then I hope we can finally stop talking about my height! Okay, I know it might bother the doctors too since my estimated height has been around 164 cm forever but I am stuck at 151 cm... Anywho... I'm just going to wait and hope that I could get some answers. Also I can't believe that my eyesight is worse again! I just got new glasses like, what, three months ago? And now I feel like I can't see properly. Maybe that's causing headaches. I'd like to go to the doctor about that, too, so I could get a confirmation for my migraines. Do you know how I know I'm a hypochondriac? I've read some symptoms of brain tumours and I can't help but to think that I might have one... It's the ultimate worst case scenario but I know that's not what it is. It's just migraines, that's all. They run in the family. Well... This was long.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold