tiistai 2. kesäkuuta 2015

To build a home

Song of the day;;


If I could set you free and give you what you need
Then all my energy is lost
If I divide our time and give you half of mine
Then all my energy is lost

And I keep seeing spirals at my feet
And I keep seeing spirals at my feet

If I could set you free and give you what you need
Then all my energy is lost
The lines begin to ring and notice everything
Then all my little plans have been lost

And I keep seeing spirals at my feet
And I keep seeing spirals at my feet
And I keep seeing spirals at my feet
And I keep seeing spirals at my feet

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Take me

  Song of the day;; → Three Days Grace - Just Like You I could be mean I could be angry You know I could be just like you I could be fake I ...