torstai 5. maaliskuuta 2020

Mi amor

Song of the day;;


Never a fit for the whirl
What's within the core
There’s something here before
Down in the common
Away from the door

Here I was always out looking for ways to stay sound
I got lost along the way
Here I was always out looking for ways to stay down
I got lost along the way

Never a fit for the game
I aimed a gun at the world
Slept in the piss of the poor
Down at the bottom
Away from the door

Here I was always out looking for ways to stay sound
I got lost along the way
Here I was always out looking for ways to stay down
I got lost along the way

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Live wire

  Song of the day;; → Dead Soft - Porch I have nothing for you I have nothing that you need I just want to be around you I just like to hear...