perjantai 23. lokakuuta 2020

This isn't a game boy

 Song of the day;;

→ Rocketship - I Love You Like the Way That I Used to Do


What did I think I'd find

By keep on trying to change your mind?

Hug, hug, huggy and kiss, kiss, kissy

Tell me, tell me, tell me you miss, miss, miss me

What did you think I'd do?

The ch-ch-changes you put me through

The sun shines brighter every day I'm without you

But I love, love, love you like the way that I used to do


What did I think I'd find

By keep on trying to change your mind?

Hug, hug, huggy and kiss, kiss, kissy

Tell me, tell me, tell me you miss, miss, miss me

What did you think I'd do?

The ch-ch-changes you put me through

The sun shines brighter every day I'm without you

But I love, love, love you like the way that I used to do

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Shout at the devil

  Song of the day;; → Tall Heights - Back to Autumn We haven't been the same, you know Since we buried you below On that still winter da...