Here and now

 Song of the day;;

→ Harakiri for the Sky - Fire, Walk with Me


How can we forgive ourselves?

For what we have become?

How should we bear this burden?

Displace the things we've done?


I loved you so fucking much

It nearly lasted a lifetime

Fuck, I scratched my heart out

Just to watch it bleed


I wish I was kerosene, just to set myself on fire

I wish I was kerosene, I'd burn all we've edified

I wish I was kerosene, plain to set your world on fire

I wish I was kerosene, just to feed the flames


And a bottle of whiskey later

I can still recall the shape of your face

While I forgot my way home

While I forgot my own fucking name


While I forgot my own fucking name


Who even calls this place home?

In the best case it's a grave with a view

I was never really here

But the streets still seem to know my name


Stay, never mind the emptiness

Leave, fire walks with me

You kept a lot of secrets and I kept none

I wish I could go back and keep some


I usually keep my sadness

Pent up deep inside

Where it can fester quietly

To become mental illness


You were so fucking afraid

You might be living a lie

Oh, poor you

I may have lived like twenty


I wish I was kerosene, just to set myself on fire

I wish I was kerosene, I'd burn all we've edified

I wish I was kerosene, plain to set yourself on fire

I wish I was kerosene, at least to feed the flames


This will never be about life

Always about love and death

These are the only things that make me write

The things that let me bleed, that let me starve


The soil below me whispers my name and suggests

You are done here, come home now?

Face the triangle of growth, decline and decay

'Cause the harder you struggle, the tighter the noose

The tighter the noose

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold