Don't go

 Song of the day;;

→ Arctic Monkeys - Golden Trunks


Last night when my psyche's

Subcommittee sang to me in its scary voice

You slowly dropped your eyelids

When true love takes a grip, it leaves you without a choice


And in response to what you whispered in my ear

I must admit, sometimes I fantasise about you too


The leader of the free world

Reminds you of a wrestler wearing tight golden trunks

He's got himself a theme tune

They play it for him as he makes his way to the ring


And in response to what you whispered in my ear

I must admit, sometimes I fantasise about you too


In the daytime

Bendable figures with a fresh new pack of lies

Summat else to publicise

I'm sure you've heard about enough


So in response to what you whispered in my ear

I'll be upfront, sometimes I fantasise about you too

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold