Miles away

 Song of the day;;

→ Amorphis - Highest Star


Under the vault of heavens

I stood alone, waiting

The blaze of silver shining in my eyes

My hands, gleaming gold


The red of iron in my veins

The blue of steel in my bones

The sparkle of blackness of coal in my hair

My chest golden with waves


It is my heaven

It has my eyes

It is my space

It has my shape


I knew it was my masterwork

I felt the strength of gods

Revised the soaring heights

Let the heavens be aligned


Heavens be aligned


I listened with care the place for the moon

Made sure of the tones

Painted through void, the rule for the sun

Made out the locus of stars


I pierced the distant dome

For the lights to seep through

I checked the curves and borders of all

And placed the highest star


It is my heaven

It has my eyes

It is my space

It has my shape


It worked the sun and danced

It shone and gloved and gleaned

It circled, curved and blazed

It pulsed, burned and waned


Burned and waned


It flowed (It flowed)

From my bones (From my bones)

Bolted (Bolted)

From my fingers

And settled on (And settled on)

And over me (And over me)

And made me (And made me)

Face my longing

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold