One year, six months

 Song of the day;;

→ Instilled in Me - What Is Waiting


Discover me, my time from memories

Fleeting glimpses of a gleaming persistence

Portraits will hang, of memories we made

Hung in hallways we will never walk again


In reverie, silence will comfort me

Pondering existence in the conflict of shallow breathing


I will flee my bones

Consciousness will collapse

Our time has come and gone

Every loved one's voice surrounds me

Singing me to a deep sleep


Oh, it’s always on my mind

And I can't sleep tonight

Darkness plagues me, I'm paralysed

What is waiting on the other side?


Absent beings

Removed of my body I leave the world behind

Omniscient, reborn


And if I knew then what I know now

I would have made some changes, rewrote the ending

Rewrite regret


Oh, it’s always on my mind

And I can't sleep tonight

Darkness plagues me, I'm paralysed

What is waiting on the other side?


When you know it ends

And how we get there has yet to be defined


To spend your time consumed with thoughts of a life you've led

A lack of direction is wearing down your weary head

I terrify myself for I am the cancer that's killing me

There's just no way to know how life will ebb and flow

Measure the journey, rejoice in the ending


I want you to know

Don't lay your head to rest in anguish

Find peace in time, your peace of mind before you close your eyes


I will go gently into the night without remorse plaguing my feeble mind

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold