Alone

 Song of the day;;

→ Rival Town - Bridges


I’m running low on my luck

I’ve never been the kind of person to get

Caught in the middle

It feels like I’m always stuck

The constant disconnection, I’m a mess

That I can’t figure out, I’m missing out on every single thing


I’ve been relying on a broken string

To keep my body far above the latest scene

The best of me wasn’t always hidden underneath

Never considering what I need


My headspace

Has been empty too long

Nothing but chasing echoes to a bitter end

I’ll center every letter that I recreate

I swear I’m not going back there


Don’t forget that you left me for dead

I’ll never ask you for anything again


If I’m being honest

I’m missing out on the greatest of things

Rearranging my purpose

Tied up my demons and left them behind

Now I’m filling the holes with more cement

Oh, I’ll be filling the holes with more cement


I never wanted to be saved

Cover my body so no one can see

When I lay on my death bead

There’s no coming back, I’ve been torn at the seams


And I’m not coming home

The towel is thrown

Fighting the devil who’s breaking my bones

These places are dead

The rest torn to shreds

Forgetting the faces that I’ve ever known


The story has ended

I burnt all my bridges and started a war

Deep inside every moment

I still love you more

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold