And they call this tragedy

 Song of the day;;

→ As Within, So Without - Illuminate


Every day passes by like the flow of the wind

Reinventing myself just to crumble again

Will the weight of these words

Crash me down in the end

It's like an earthquake in my mind

The tsunami closes in


Mind over matter

We're bruised and battered

But in the end

What does it matter to you

I can climb

I can grow

I can do this on my own

You'll fall behind

Get lost in the limelight


So watch my waves rise

You can't block out my shine

No matter how hard you try

With the moon as my guide

I'll flow straight through the night

I'll show you that your poison words are your downfall


Tsukuyomi will you show me the way

Guide me through the dark

To my rightful place

In the eyes of Izanagi

I'm right in death's gaze

It's make or break

Or just drown in my mind


These chains will still remain

Locked away in my cage

I will never be the same

Will the thoughts in my mind

Ever be tamed


As the air leaves from my chest

I feel my body begin to numb

As the time stands still around me

Will I ever get back what I lost


Beneath the surface I've found desperation

A fear of what lies below

(What lies below)

As my annihilation

Calls out to desolation

As my heart sinks in

Will I make it out alive


Moon God

Raise my tide

Have my waves crash down

And my storms subside

Grant me passage through the dark

Illuminate my sky

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold