Goodbye, goodnight, for good

 Song of the day;;

→ Them Flying Monkeys - Halos


Halos swimming in the sea, and I’ll just watch the sun

To the brutal point of agony and just to be burned

And who knows, if you’ll be there to see, every night alone

Feel the back of misery between the light, and I don’t know


Halos swimming in the sea, until we both be sure, that you’ll

Be here so close to me, will make us endure

And you know, if you would come to me, all on you own

I would build the bridge that bonds us free, and leave the space between


Have a little conversation with me

--

Tänään on ollu aika normaali fiilis, ei oo huimannu eikä ollu huono olo eikä mitään. Jostain syystä tuntu vaan viime yönä siltä että havahuin joka kerta kun käänsin kylkiä mikä oli erittäin vittumaista. Pitäis opetella laittamaan nukkumaan aikasemmin... mut minkäs sille voi että luovuus kukkii parhaiten yöllä?

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold