Lonely

 Song of the day;;

→ The Weakerthans - None of the Above


All night restaurant, North Kildonan

Luke warm coffee tastes like soap

I trace your outline in spilled sugar

Killing time and killing hope


This brand new strip mall chews on farmland

As we fish for someone to blame

But we communicate in questions

And all our answers sound the same


Under sputtering fluorescents

After re-fills are re-filled

Negotiations at a stand-still

Spoon and rolling saucer stilled


If you ask how I got so bitter

I'll ask how you got so vain

And all our questions blur together

The answers always sound the same


We can't look at one another

I'll say something thoughtful soon

But I can't listen to the quiet

So I hum this mindless tune


I stole from some dumb country rock star

And I don't even know his name

It's like my stupid little questions

The answers always sound the same


Tell me why I have to miss you so

Tell me why we sound so lame

Why we communicate in questions

And all our answers sound the same

--

Ahistaa ihan saatanasti opinnot taas. Pitäis varmaan ottaa opintopsykologiin yhteyttä. Tuntuu toivottomalta. Lauantaina mitä luultavimmin lähen takas Ouluun. Kiva mennä taas kämpille.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold