When you see my friends

 Song of the day;;

→ Belle Haven - Nobody Likes a Hospital


I don’t think happiness is real

'Cause let me tell you

I sure don’t cry in the shower 'cause I like the way it feels

Do you think in good time I’ll heal?

You might need a better watch

'Cause it feels like I’ve been an inpatient for years


There’s no silver lining

I guess I’ll put my pain in writing

I’ve run out of better ways to reach you

There’s no silver lining

So, what’s the point in even trying?

You’re not in this hole I fell into

You don’t know what I’m going through


Please don’t visit if you’re bringing another phony smilе

I know I’ve been here a whilе but that’s not helping anyone

Please don’t visit, I can’t stand it

Just leave me alone with it all

Nobody likes a hospital


Just me and my fellow patients

Bad shape and comfort deprived

So vacant, dead inside

But feel alive enough to write

Breathe it deep into your lungs

The bleach and anxious loved ones


There’s a billion ways I could think of to die

Rotting away in a psych ward wasn’t my first choice

But sure, I can give it a try


One day this pain has got to go

It’s got to go

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold