Where can I stab myself in the ears

 Song of the day;;

→ Inchaos - Fading Away


Can't you feel that there's too much weight

Even more than what a life can take

It's all decided for us all to leave or stay

When it comes to an end we fade away

时间洪流带走了一切


只剩下了破碎的镜面


破碎镜面


不再浮现

In the end it will make you drown

Silence is violence

When you someday end up alone

Don't be afraid to look through what you've done

Just look at what you've done

晚霞吞噬着日落


繁星和万家灯火


人类是你和我


There's nothing left to make us stay

生命在时间中褪色


醒来却只是为活着


还有什么值得铭刻


值得去铭刻


I've tried so hard feel myself again

But nothing's familiar to me anymore

I can see the world so clearly

But I know that's not the reality

There's only one thing that I can do now

To find a way from myself

Find a way from me!

Close your eyes

Let the dying things die!

Feel the world with a simple touch

Feel the time in an hourglass

This unconsciousness is left with us

Feels like fading away

Just forget about us

破碎镜面

不再浮现


永不浮现


晚霞吞噬着日落


繁星和万家灯火


人类是你和我


There's nothing left to make us stay

生命在时间中褪色


醒来却只是为活着


还有什么值得铭刻


值得去铭刻


Before we fade away

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold