sunnuntai 6. elokuuta 2023

No sleep tonight

 Song of the day;;

→ We Came As Romans - Black Hole


Floating free

Suspended aimlessly

Emptiness

But I don't feel a thing


As soon as I've turned around

Convinced that I'm safe and sound

Feel both my feet on the ground


I fall into a black hole in my head

Reach into the darkness for what's left

I'm fighting the gravity

It's pulling the worst part out of me

Black hole


The other side, another life, chasing the great unknown

I'll never know the afterglow 'cause I can't let it go


As soon as I've turned around

Convinced that I'm safe and sound

Feel both my feet on the ground


I fall into a black hole in my head

Reach into the darkness for what's left

I'm fighting the gravity

It's pulling the worst part out of me

Black hole


As soon as I've turned around

Convinced that I'm safe and sound

Feel both my feet on the ground


I fall into a black hole in my head

Reach into the darkness for what's left

I'm fighting the gravity

It's pulling the worst part out of me

I fall into a black hole in my head

Sinking in the words I left unsaid

I'm fighting the gravity

It's pulling the worst part out of me


Black hole

Black hole

Black hole

Black hole

--

Huomenna fysioterapia.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Take me

  Song of the day;; → Three Days Grace - Just Like You I could be mean I could be angry You know I could be just like you I could be fake I ...