Game over

 Song of the day;;

→ Counterparts - The Disconnect


All of our lives we’ve been told what to believe

Nothing is perfect, so what’s the point of purpose?

The line that separates the weak from us who truly care

Is one I don’t intend to cross

The heart of man beats but only in greedy hands

And it seems that most are still content

Where most are comfortable accepting insignificance

We strive to find the effort within


You open up your eyes, and open up your mind

You will be exposed, to a world as cold

As those who are left to populate it

Two decades spent swallowing lie, after lie

Has sparked a fire in my heart

And the time has come to spread the flame


We can’t continue wasting time

Day after day trying to find a new means of escape

We can’t continue wasting time

Day after day


I do it day after day

I do it day after fucking day

And I can’t face the disconnect

I’ll shed the dead weight and rise

And I can’t face the disconnect

I’ll shed the dead weight and rise


I never thought, that I would need to justify a reason

To continue on in this life I lead

I fucking hate the world

I fucking hate myself

I swore I'd never fucking feel like this


And I hate the world

And I hate myself

I hate the world

--

Counterpartsin lyriikat aina hittaa eri tavalla.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold