Soldier of 3 armies

 Song of the day;;

→ This Deafening Whisper - Hourglass


It’s hard to describe how I feel

When the words I say are making only sense

Beyond our mortal reason,

Our eyes feeble vision


The beacon I see

A burning clock shining like a dead star

Now I know my sickness comes from the motion

But the hands keep turning


Then it all stood still and I can’t fucking move

It’s like a clock ticking backward

I am frozen in time

All stood still

Frozen in time


The truth appears before my eyes

I see an empty hourglass


Getting lost ashore

Fighting the tides and brain waves crashing down

Not this time

This is our chance

To show them who we are


I’ll keep on searching truth

Cause I can’t find any here

Give me a hint


I’ll keep on seeking help

But I can’t find any here

No one to hear my prayers

Not a single answer


With every step of the way you've scattered small crumbs

In fear of getting lost

You may try and try

But you’ll fail and you’ll find yourself

Getting left behind


Run like hell

Cause there is no way

To outrun time

Keep turning around the clock


You’re a snake, biting your own tail

This is where you'll end

This is where your hopes and dreams will fade


(all) These clocks stuck in my mind

Their ticking 're keeping me alive

My head is spinning around

With every cycle, I’m digging further down


I feel trapped in the glass

While the sand is slipping

But I can't stop hoping

Every heartbeat is a new chance to break free


Getting lost ashore

Fighting the tides and brain waves crashing down

Not this time

This is our chance

To show them who we are


Beauty fades out

To get the truth to reveal before my eyes

All I see is an empty hourglass, I may faint

Before I drown in its sand

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold