Dark

 Song of the day;;

→ Mansun - The Chad Who Loved Me


All come crashing down, your desperate icon

You’ve got a gob on with your desperate icon

You'll all come crashing in, your desperate icon

You've got to gob on your desperate icon


Am I a god, or am I Jesus?

Am I a man, or am I a boy?

Do I feel love, or just possession?

Do I feel holy, or nothing at all?


You can't deny that your shit just tastes as sweet as mine

And you can't deny that your shit just tastes as sweet as mine, sweet Jesus

--

Sain tiskattua ja katoin Shrek 2:sen, mutta en jaksanu käydä lenkillä (yllätys). Huomenna tosiaan sekä sairaanhoitajan aika että fysioterapia. Ulkona ehkä sataa vettä joten vähän pelottaa et kuinka liukasta siellä huomenna on. Toivottavasti pysyn pystyssä.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold