lauantai 26. syyskuuta 2026

Every day is exactly the same

 Song of the day;;

→ Brymir - Voices in the Sky


Acknowledge my offer, my soul upon the altar

The essence that flows from within me

My secrets, irrational fears

Overflown with blight and sin


My offer is solemn, so grand

Just take it all, my heart in your hands

From inner anguish my passion is torn

All atonement I'll endure


Let my spirit soar

Soon I'll be no more

Free my haunted soul

Still bound by mortal coil

Take my sacrifice

Gates of paradise

Anointed


I want to sing with the Gods

Our voices in the sky


Acknowledge the power of limitless ambition

The kind to conquer the world to submission

Join our conquest, our restless campaign

Ravaging this dark domain


From dormant embers the fire runs wild

Tenacious willpower and undying pride

Fervent, we stand in the eye of the storm

Bracing for the coming war


Let my spirit soar

Soon I'll be no more

Free my haunted soul

Still bound by mortal coil

Take my sacrifice

Gates of paradise

Anointed


Our voices in the sky

Now sing with Gods

Our voices in the sky

Now sing with Gods


Let my spirit soar

Soon I'll be no more

Free my haunted soul

Still bound by mortal coil

Take my sacrifice

Gates of paradise

Anointed

--

Olen koko viikon vältellyt siivoamista, joten huomenna on kaivettava se kuuluisa selkäranka ja otettava itseä niskaperseotteella. En ole laiska, vaikka vähän olenkin. Olen vaan helvetin masentunut.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

The ghost of you

  Song of the day;; → Lana Del Rey - Carmen Darlin', darlin' doesn't have a problem Lyin' to herself 'cause her liquor...