maanantai 28. syyskuuta 2026

Last theatre

 Song of the day;;

→ Novo Amor & Ed Tullett - Alps


Fault her further on

All her flaws were gone

Covered in everything, coveted all at once

Everything covering, everything all at once


But I would fake, I would hate

I would break every inch of my love

But I would fake, I would hate

I would break every inch of my love

Every inch of my love


Halt her collarbone

All her haunts were home

Covered in everything, coveted all at once

Everything covering, everything all at once


And I saw the peaks on my own

That you probably meant for us

And I tore the fear from my bones

That you probably never lost

And I saw the peaks on my own

That you probably meant for us

And I tore the fear from my bones

That you probably never lost


But I would fake, I would hate

I would break every inch of my love

But I would fake, I would hate

I would break every inch of my love

But I would fake, I would hate

I would break every inch of my love

Every inch of my love

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Last theatre

  Song of the day;; → Novo Amor & Ed Tullett - Alps Fault her further on All her flaws were gone Covered in everything, coveted all at o...