keskiviikko 30. syyskuuta 2026

Nutshell

 Song of the day;;

→ I Am Your God - Betrayal


I trusted you more than myself

Then we crashed apart, so broken but clean

Had no idea I was about to need help

'Caise you had been the stone to lean


Wounds started to heal and I have to say

It was tough but I was gonna be okay

Then it all revealed for me, thanks our mate

Who said, oh babe, she did betray


Deceive the one who you love

Make him feel guilty and fucked

As the darkness will come

I hope you see what you have become


I feel this burning fire

I wanna tie it up before you die

Your deeds made me paranoid

I'm wasted 'cause you made my blood dry


About the awful decision you made that night

I was blind, but I hope you feel wreck inside

There was no chance for my brains to find or realize it

When you praised me and your bright eyes were shining


Are you worth to remember with delight?

Were you worth to be in my life?


Are you worth to remember with delight?

Is our past worth to keep pristine?

Were you worth to be in my life?

Was our past worth, was it ever even real?


As the darkness will come

I hope you see what you had become


I feel this burning fire

I wanna tie it up before you die

Your deeds made me paranoid

I'm wasted 'cause you made my blood dry


I feel this burning fire

I wanna tie it up before you die

Your deeds made me paranoid

I'm wasted for the tears I could not cry

--

Käytiin tänään terapeutin kanssa taidemuseossa, se oli kivaa. Suunniteltiin myös, että voitaisiin joskus käydä syömässä tai jossain konsertissa. On kiva, että terapiassa tehdään muutakin, kun vaan istuskellaan terapeutin toimistossa 45 minuuttia juttelemassa. Se on myös hyödyllistä mulle, kun enhän mä loppujen lopuksi ihan hirveästi kämpästäni poistu. Lisäksi pakko sanoa, että sisäinen kielioppipoliisini ei oikein nauti näistä lyriikoista.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Nutshell

  Song of the day;; → I Am Your God - Betrayal I trusted you more than myself Then we crashed apart, so broken but clean Had no idea I was a...