lauantai 10. lokakuuta 2026

Antitype

 Song of the day;;

→ Horizon Ignited - Guiding Light


What once was seen as anger

Now manifests inside of you

Release this heavy burden

I hate this world with you


Unleash your inner self

Take hold of my hand


I will make you stronger

I will make you learn

Your mind is being freed

Now see the world again


Unleash your inner self

Take hold of my hand


Let me show what you have lost

Let me show all that you want

I am your guiding light

I am your last embrace


The path you walk is paved in blood

And you are the one who bleeds

All the salt that's in your wounds

It makes the path endure


Unleash your innеr self

Take hold of my hand


Let mе show what you have lost

Let me show all that you want

I am your guiding light

I am your last embrace


I will make you stronger

I will make you learn


Unleash your inner self

Take hold of my hand


Let me show what you have lost

Let me show all that you want

I am your guiding light

I am your last embrace

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Maybe

  Song of the day;; → Ingrid Michaelson - Whole Lot of Heart You said there's something bout the moon It rose too soon Are we doing what...