maanantai 5. lokakuuta 2026

Stockholm syndrome

 Song of the day;;

→ My Favourite Nemesis - Wake


I was drowning in shame

My mind filled with regret

Drowning in hate, what would I leave behind?

(Leave behind)


All my dreams shattered before my wake

All I wanted to

All I wanted was to

Rewind

All I wanted was to rewind


The hardest part of starting over

Is to stop and rewind

And now I feel the lie


I drop to my knees

Like I have done many times before

I'll try and I'll try

But I can't be more

(Can't be more)


Waste away like I did before

The cold, it seeps to my bones

(To my bones)

How much life can you find in a rotten core?


In a rotten core


The hardest part of starting over

Is to stop and rewind

And now I feel the lie

Trying to keep this in me

But the harder I try

The more I leave behind


Feel the

Lie


It's all I wanted

Maybe more?

Now my mind's like

Skin and bone

The memories come back

As the heavens fall


I'm wasting away

Like I did before

And the hardest part of starting over

Is to

Stop and rewind

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Stockholm syndrome

  Song of the day;; → My Favourite Nemesis - Wake I was drowning in shame My mind filled with regret Drowning in hate, what would I leave be...