Talking away, I don't know what I am to say

I reckon I 'ave been talking about pretty boring (or sad, I don't know) things lately, and I saw this thing on someone's blog (don't ask whose, I have no idea) and I reckon I could do it, too. To make this more interesting or something. So here you have,

100 Facts About Me


1. My birthday is in the middle of the summer, which is mint

2. I love my family and my dog more than anything in the world
3. I've 'ad glasses from the age of 11, I can't see without them at all
4. My favourite colours are black, white, gray and dark red
5. I love books and I read a lot
6. I also love writing, even if I 'ave been very lazy lately
7. I listen to a lot of music, my absolute number one favourite genre is metalcore
8. When I'm on the computer, I spend most of my time in tumblr, youtube, spotify and some other sites and games
9. I am a complicated person and I can 'ave multiple personalities
10. I don't really like exercising or anything, I'm dead lazy

11. I hate maths and I am not very good at it
12. But I am good in languages (and home ec)
13. I was bullied during the whole 6 years of primary school
14. And looking back now makes me wonder 'ow the 'ell I got through grades 5 and 6
15. I love video games, especially survival horror and fantasy (+ fighting)
16. I also love soundtracks from games etc., my absolute all-time favourites are the ones from Silent Hill-series
17. I watch a lot of movies, my favourites are Populäärimusiikkia Vittulajänkältä, Submarine, Stand by Me and animated movies
18. I also watch a lot of TV (or series from Netflix), my favourites are Degrassi, Waterloo Road and Skins, but I also watch series like Once Upon a Time, American Horror Story, Grimm, Arrow etc.
19. I 'ave a tendency to start shipping characters very easily and then become obsessed
20. I use a lot of smilies when I talk online, maybe to seem nicer? lol

21. I like writing poems but I do not like reading them at all
22. I love energy drinks
23. I 'ave emetophobia (fear of vomiting) and I panic every time I even hear someone going to the loo at night (paranoid, yes)
24. I 'ave 'ad diabetes for 10 years now
25. Also I 'ave headaches almost every day
26. I am currently on medication for anxiety/depression
27. I love the sound of cars in the middle of the night in summer
28. The only places I 'ave been outside of Finland are Sweden, Norway and Germany
29. My dream is to study/live/work in the UK
30. I also have an undying love for Union Jack

31. I don't read nowhere as near as much manga as I used to but I still love Naruto, it is my all-time favourite
32. I believe I have pyromania of some kind, I am fascinated by fire and I often find myself wanting to burn things
33. I 'ave a lot of favourite actors and actresses
34. I hate Facebook
35. I 'ave a very dry skin
36. My hair is currently dyed black, its original colour is a weird mix of light brown and nothing
37. I 'ave green-ish eyes
38. My favourite body parts are teeth, eyes and fingers/hands
39. I am very fond of vampires
40. I also find blood very fascinating

41. I like to read articles/stories of subjects like death, illnesses etc.
42. My biggest fears (along with my emetophobia) are heights, snakes and having something happen to me or people (or my dog) I love
43. My guilty pleasure is The Midnight Beast (can't help but to love them)
44. My hobbies include photography, walking, reading and writing
45. Words like cancer and suicide are scary but they fascinate me
46. I love tea and I own a lot of it
47. I also love different kind of mugs
48. My favourite animals are pandas, dogs and horses
49. When I was small, I wanted to be a rider
50. I also collect empty energy drink cans/bottles

51. I am very paranoid at night
52. I cannot stand my door being open at night
53. I play a lot of mobile games, my favourites are Subway Surfers, Angry Gran Run and Pororo Penguin Run
54. I like lip balms
55. I love cardigans and I wear them a lot
56. I always wear a silver necklace
57. I currently 'ave a lip piercing (second one is on its way)
58. I am very proud to say that, if not counting the first one, I own all of the original Silent Hill games + the HD one (by originals I mean 2, 3, 4, Origins, Homecoming, Shattered Memories and Downpour)
59. Also, my all-time favourite Silent Hill character is Alex Shepherd from Homecoming, he's well fit
60. I identify as pansexual

61. In my opinion, the first 9 (or 10) series of Degrassi were much more intensive than the current ones
62. I love different accents found in the UK, one of my all-time favourites is the Welsh accent
63. And that is because Welsh actors Craig Roberts and Gerran Howell are among my favourite actors
64. I like rings and necklaces
65. I also like caps
66. I 'ave a lot of band posters on my walls
67. I love making lists, always 'ave and always will
68. I also love names
69. When I listen to music, I pay special attention to the lyrics
70. I am a messy person, I reckon

71. I am still not over JT Yorke's death (nor Sambuca Kelly's, I'm so sorry but why do you always kill my favourites)
72. I reckon the American adaption of Polseres Vermelles won't be worth watching, especially when they 'ave replaced Ignasi (who I am not over) with a girl
73. I love creating characters
74. I get bored easily and I like to doodle and write random stuff on my notebooks etc
75. I do not understand people
76. I 'ave been playing a certain online game for 2 years now
77. Why am I still writing this? My hands are tired
78. When I was younger, I had an obsession with Hello Kitty
79. I feel a need to inform you that I am deeply saddened by Neji Hyuga's death in Naruto
80. I 'ave cried a lot while watching TV series or movies/playing games

81. I am terrified of the fact that I will lose my dog one day
82. I am going to upper secondary school in the autumn but I don't want to
83. I don't like talking about things I like because a) people don't care b) no one is interested in the same things
84. I don't know what I want to do when I grow up
85. Then again I reckon I won't ever ''grow up''
86. I like getting money and spending it
87. I only like online shopping
88. I get anxious in large crowds, school and buses
89. Some songs give me eargasms
90. Ever since I was small, I 'ave felt like I am not allowed to express my opinions

91. I 'ave 'ad many ''best friends'' who 'ave all left me, I do not trust anyone properly (even if I say I do)
92. The first time I ever hurt myself on purpose was when I was 11 (at that time I was being bullied)
93. I 'ave never broken a bone
94. Speaking of which, I love bones and I'd want to see mine more
95. People 'ave said that I'm ''strong'' for holding on but sometimes I really want to let go
96. When I'm alone I always get moody, distant and sad
97. I (apparently) snap at people easily
98. I like kinds kids under the age of 7, apparently I have a dyslexia of some kind
99. I have an extremely bad memory
100. English is like my second mother tongue and I use a lot of words I've picked from TV series

And here you go.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold