Somewhere far beyond

Song of the day;;




Do you remember
Board game called
The star of Africa


All players will receive

300 bucks start-up money
Throw the dice 
And move what it shows
You can travel on foot, by ship
Or by aeroplane


Who will find it first

Who will find it first

If you reach a city where there's a token
You have 3 options
Continue as normal
Buy the token
Or try to win it
By throwing fyra, fem, sex


Just like the brightest diamond

You shine in a way that no one else does
Let me hold you and take you away


Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime

After this there's no turning back


You are my star of Africa

Let me hold you forever


I recommend this game for girls

'Cause this is your chance to get some diamonds
So sweet and so beautiful
But be careful 'cause there are robbers too
And they'll take it all 


You, you shine like a gemstone

I will travel the world for you
For you, for you
Lifetime, adventure of lifetime


I'm going to steal your diamonds, bitch



And they take it all

And they take it all


--


Yes, finally a new song from One Morning Left. Sounds fucking awesome, I love those clean vocals. I used to love this game, The Star of Africa, when I was small so this song brings memories. Maybe that's why I love it so much.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold