Send me a sign

Song of the day;;




Your eyes, blue eyes filled with tears and sorrow
Your words make me feel like I am lost again
It's not easy to explain this situation


When you're gone I'll miss you most of the time

All alone in this empty room, just holding your picture


Tähtiin katson sun kasvosi kirkkaina mielessä

Hetken mun vieressä, pysyit vaan hetken
Se jäi kaikki kesken
Muistoissa hetket, yhteiset retket
Nyt matkalla toiseen suuntaan
Mitä mä tein väärin, tekis mieli huutaa
Mut tuuleen se turhaa, tunteiden tuskaa
Niin sydämen murskaa ku unelmat murhaa


Sä lähdit pois

En nää sua enää, jäin katsoon sun perään


Sä lähdit pois

Mitä mulle jää, en enää eteeni nää


Mä haluun pois

Askel painaa, en jaksa tätä taakkaa


Mä haluun pois

Pakko vaan jatkaa yksin tätä matkaa


Tell me that I'm wrong again

Did I want you so badly
Was it me who let this all go away


--


Definitely something different from these guys. Not a typical song I would listen to, but the lyrics just got me. And the title, of course. But yeah, I normally dislike rap very much but that part in this song is actually good.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold