Calling from hell

Song of the day;;




Stranded in this spooky town
Stoplights are swaying and the phone lines are down
Snow is crackling cold
She took my heart, I think she took my soul
With the moon I run far way from the carnage o the fiery sun


Driven by the strangle of vein showing no mercy I do it again

Open up your eyes, you keep on crying, baby
I'll bleed you dry
The skies are blinking at me
I see a storm bubbling up from the sea


And it's coming closer

And it's coming closer


You shimmy shook my boat, leaving me stranded all in love on my own

What do you think of me?
Where am I now?
Baby, where do I sleep?
Feel so good but I'm old, 2000 years of chasing taking its toll


And it's coming closer [x4]

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold