The watchmaker's dream

Song of the day;;




She had a face from an animation
Before a cinema screen projection
And if you ever got bad reception
She'd flash a smile and change the perception


She got suspicious of my intention

I didn't give her enough attention
Like I would give into some temptation
I think her head needed medication


I told her on Alderaan

That nothing else was going on [x4]


One day I took her to see the doctor

He put her in a cell and locked her
And all the patients, they started to mock her
For ever thinking that someone would leave her


I told her on Alderaan

That nothing else was going on [x4]
(Silver pylons in the sun)


--


Only 12 nights until Christmas eve! I've only got next week of school left and then holiday. I can't wait.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold