Sacred earth

Song of the day;;




I don't know why
I don't know what is wrong, oh no
Is karma gonna get me?
At times that's all I see, it's not real


Wanna feel

Wanna feel
Like I did before


Mornings I can't breathe

Wave crashes over me and drowns me
Mind's running rings around me
It takes me time to see, what is real?


Wanna feel

Wanna feel
Like I did before
Like I did before


Time changes things

Like I never thought
Like I never saw


Time changes me

I'm like I never was, oh no


I'm thinking back to what I was

I've seen my face right on the floor
And I love you, being around
I say it again, I'm not fucking around


I've seen it before, I'll see it again

It's knocking my door and it never pretends
I'm down on my knees
And I don't know where to go to find my way back home


I'm drowning [x4]

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold