Once upon a time


I need someone. I just fucking need someone, I need someone to hold me, to hold my hand, to be there for me and tell me everything is eventually going to be okay. I need someone who won't leave me. I need someone who won't fucking walk away.


I'm scared. I'm lonely, I'm tired, I'm sad. I feel like I'm not moving anywhere. If I ever was. The thing is, I don't think I was. I have always been stuck in the past, I don't understand why. I do not want to remember my past, so why can't I move on?


Oh, well. I guess it doesn't matter. Life isn't fair, it never has been. Life's not easy, it was never supposed to be. Maybe I should just shut the fuck up and start doing something to help myself than just sit here, writing about how fucking bad I feel and not do anything about it. I'm fucking pathetic.


There's no one to save me. I have to do that all by myself. All I'm asking for is a bit of help. Someone. Please, anyone. Help me.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold