Casanova

Song of the day;;


Chiudo gli occhi e penso a lei (I close my eyes and think of her)
Il profumo dolce della pelle sua (The sweet scent of her skin)
È una voce dentro che mi sta portando (It's a voice inside, taking me)
Dove nasce il sole (Where the sun rises)

Sole sono le parole (Alone are the words)
Ma se vanno scritte tutto può cambiare (But if written, everything can change)
Senza più timore, te lo voglio urlare (No more fear, I'll want to shout)
Questo grande amore (This great love)

Amore, solo amore (Love, only love)
È quello che sento (Is what I feel)

Dimmi perché quando penso, penso solo a te (Tell me why when I think, I only think of you)
Dimmi perché quando vedo, vedo solo te (Tell me why when I see, I only see you)
Dimmi perché quando credo, credo solo in te (Tell me why when I believe, I only believe in you)
Grande amore (Great love)

Dimmi che mai, che non mi lascerai mai (Tell me that you never, that you will never leave me)
Dimmi chi sei, respiro dei giorni miei d'amore (Tell me who you are, breath of my days of love)
Dimmi che sai che solo me sceglierai (Tell me you know that it's only me you'll choose)
Ora lo sai tu sei il mio unico grande amore (You are my only great love)

Passeranno primavere (Springs go by)
Giorni freddi e stupidi da ricordare (Cold and stupid days to remember)
Maledette notti perse a non dormire (Cursed nights without sleep)
Altre a far l'amore (Others make love)

Amore, sei il mio amore (Love, you are my love)
Per sempre, per me (Forever, for me)

Dimmi perché quando penso, penso solo a te (Tell me why when I think, I only think of you)
Dimmi perché quando amo, amo solo te (Tell me why when I love, I only love you)
Dimmi perché quando vivo, vivo solo in te (Tell me why when I live, I only live in you)
Grande amore (Great love)

Dimmi che mai, che non mi lascerai mai (Tell me that you never, that you will never leave me)
Dimmi chi sei, respiro dei giorni miei d'amore (Tell me who you are, breath of my days of love)
Dimmi che sai che non mi sbaglierei mai (Tell me that you know I could never get it wrong)
Dimmi che sei, che sei il mio unico grande amore (Tell me that you are, that you're my only great love)

Che sei il mio unico grande amore (That you're my only great love)

--

Italia sijoittui kolmanneksi vuonna 2015 tällä viisulla. Ai niin! En oo muistanut ees intoilla, mutta tällä viikolla on julkistettu kaikkea jännää uutista ens vuoden kisasta! Ensinnäkin mukana tulee olemaan 42 maata, Venäjä tulee takaisin mutta Makedonia jää pois. Lisäksi neljä edustajaa on jo julkistettu; Belgian Laura Groeseneken (tästä on kyllä jo hetki aikaa ja taisin silloin mainita siitä), Suomen Saara Aalto (ai että!! josko nyt päästäis vihdoin finaaliin asti??), Azerbaijanin Aisel Mammadova sekä tänään julkistettu Hollannin Waylon (joka oli osana Hollannin vuoden 2014 edustajaa, The Common Linnetsiä). Vielä 38 artistia on julkistamatta, joten innolla odottelen niitä sekä biisejä, kun niitä alkaa sitten jossain vaiheessa tippua!

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold