maanantai 4. helmikuuta 2019

Wounded

Song of the day;;


Tu as tué mon bébé
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na

I always knew this is gonna end in tears
Didn't think your wrists would keep a souvenir
And I thought that I had heard it all
Till I heard your lover screaming down the phone
I know I said I was under your spell
But this hex is on another level
And I know I said you could drag me through hell
But I hoped you wouldn’t fuck the devil

Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na

This was gonna end in tears
Didn't think your wrists would keep a souvenir
And I thought that I had it all
Till I heard your lover screaming down the phone
I know I said I was under your spell
But this hex is on another level
And I know I said you could drag me through hell
But I hoped you wouldn't fuck the devil

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Chaos

  Song of the day;; → The Orwells - They Put a Body in the Bayou They never came to town He really gets me down Take off that plastic crown ...