Desperate

 Song of the day;;

→ Bring Me The Horizon - Dear Diary,


Dear diary, I don't know what's going on, but something's up

The dog won't stop barking and I think my TV is bust

Every channel is the same, it's sending me insane

And earlier somebody bit me, what a fucking day


The sky is falling, it's fucking boring

I'm going braindead, isolated

God is a shithead and we're his rejects

Traumatised for breakfast, I can't stomach any more Survival Horror


Dear diary, I feel itchy like there's bugs under my skin

The dog's gone rabid (Shut the fuck up), doing my head in

I keep fading in and out, I don't know where I've been

I feel so hungry, what the hell is happening?


The sky is falling, it's fucking boring

I'm going braindead, isolatеd

God is a shithead and we're his rеjects

Traumatised for breakfast, I can't stomach any more Survival Horror


Dear diary, dog stopped barking, probably 'cause I ate his face

Tasty, itchy, TV say there's no more human race

Kinda sad my whole entire existence been a waste

Ah, nevermind, it's not the end of the world, oh, wait


Fly, hahaha, oh

Lie, oh

--

Hyvää elokuuta kaikille! Huomenna kello yheksän reikä reikä ois meikämarjastaja menossa tokalle koronapiikille. Olipa kiva yrittää suunnitella syksyn kursseja kun vähän kaikki näyttää menevän päällekkäin... pitää varmaan raittaa sähköpostia jollekin omaopettajalle yms ja olla sillein nyt on häikkää jossain.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold