Sick from the melt

 Song of the day;;

→ Arny Margret - intertwined


Our pasts are intertwined

Few years and you'll be fine

While the trees wear the weather

We're no longer together


Well thought out words

The dark and the birds

They call you at four

When you walk through the door


The emptiness got emptier

The drink took your temper

While I that never dream

Saw the days that once gleamed


Gradually I tried to disappear

While afraid of my fear

But it always reminds me

And I don't wanna be reminded


I don't wanna see you again

I've done it again and again

Oh, they always keep askin'

Why am I talking?


I don't wanna go there again

A hundred times and then

I'll know what it means

And I'll know it was me


Our pasts are intertwined

Few years and it'll be fine

While the trees wear the weather

We're no longer together

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold