torstai 8. lokakuuta 2026

Take me

 Song of the day;;

→ Three Days Grace - Just Like You


I could be mean

I could be angry

You know I could be just like you

I could be fake

I could be stupid

You know I could be just like you


You thought you were standing beside me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you (Just like you)


You thought you were there to guide me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you (Just like you)

You thought you were there to guide me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you


I could be cold

I could be ruthless

You know I could be just like you

I could be weak

I could be senseless

You know I could be just like you


You thought you were standing beside me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you (Just like you)


You thought you were there to guide me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you (Just like you)

You thought you were there to guide me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you


On my own

'Cause I can't take living with you

I'm alone

So I won't turn out like you want me to


You thought you were standing beside me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you (Just like you)


You thought you were there to guide me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you (Just like you)

You thought you were there to guide me

You were only in my way

You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you


I could be mean

I could be angry

You know I could be just like you

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Ascension

  Song of the day;; → Lovett - Concurrent Reality