keskiviikko 7. lokakuuta 2026

Live wire

 Song of the day;;

→ Dead Soft - Porch


I have nothing for you

I have nothing that you need

I just want to be around you

I just like to hear you speak

I can tell that we're the same


It's heavy

It's gonna take me down


I want to move back to my hometown

Made up my mind ten thousand times

But isn't it just impossible to know where to go


You're not very charming

But you have something to say

I'm hoping I bump into you

Walking up a hill both ways

Who stays safe without a sound


It's heavy

It's gonna take me down


I want to move back to my hometown

Made up my mind ten thousand times

But isn't it just impossible to know where to go


You fucked up my life

I'm gonna fuck up yours

You fucked up my life

I'm gonna fuck up yours

You fucked up alright

You fucked up this time

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Take me

  Song of the day;; → Three Days Grace - Just Like You I could be mean I could be angry You know I could be just like you I could be fake I ...