tiistai 6. lokakuuta 2026

Shout at the devil

 Song of the day;;

→ Tall Heights - Back to Autumn


We haven't been the same, you know

Since we buried you below

On that still winter day

In the plot you picked out so many years ago

When you laid your wife in her grave


Bring me back to autumn

Or lead me on to May

I am not ready to take the helm

Abandoned on your dying day


Played that reverie

And that's just fine with me

If the crows sit and caw

How cold and deep the freeze

Steals our every hope

Even after the thaw


But bring me back to autumn

Or lead me on to May

I am not ready to take the helm

Abandoned on your dying day


If I can here return

If I can ever learn

To fill the void, as they say

Grateful I have this earth

To channel you in my hands

Feel your force in a way


And it would bring me back to autumn

Or lead me on to May

I am not ready to take the helm

Abandoned on your dying day


And it would bring me back to autumn

Or lead me on to May

I am not ready to take the helm

Abandoned on your dying day

Your dying day, your dying day

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Shout at the devil

  Song of the day;; → Tall Heights - Back to Autumn We haven't been the same, you know Since we buried you below On that still winter da...