Broadway's gonna kill us

 Song of the day;;

→ The Neighbourhood - Livin' in a Dream


Dream, where everybody loves me

Living in a dream world, how'd I get so lucky?

So tell me how you feel (Tell me, tell me, tell me)

Ooh, baby, is anything real? (Tell me, tell me, tell me)

Ooh, darling, ha, I got nothing to lose (Tell me, tell me, tell me)

Nothing to lose (Nothing to lose)

I got nothing to prove

Nothing to you (Ooh)


Movin' at a mile a minute

Set the pace, I'm goin' over the limit

Always wondered what I've been missin'

The checkered flag doesn't mean that you're finished, oh

I got everything that I wanted

I built myself a house on the hill

All my passion fulfilled, saw it fast like a film

All that sadness and guilt, now I just wanna chill

But I can't, my suntan's from Thailand

Swimming on a cloud made of hands

Money in my pockets, Louis wallet in my pants

No AC in the crib but I got plenty of fans

Said I love you too soon

Reached for the stars and I hit the moon

Now every time I look at you

Feels like déjà vu, oh


Living in a dream

Where everybody loves me (Everybody loves me)

Living in a dream world

How'd I get so lucky? (How'd I get so)

So tell me how you feel


Uh, I feel like a legend in these Puma suedes

I'ma still make millions when this music fade

Reinvent every time the music change

My gut had me feeling like I knew the way

I feel like I spoke for my generation

All game and my demonstration

To my gang, I'm a different greatness

Pay dues, never missed a payment

Stay true, now it's entertainment

Feel like I'm built for whatever storm

Whatever way the game test me, in whatever form

War in dark times that they never saw

I feel like I stand tall and can never fall (Yeah)

I feel like a one on one (Alright)

Like the last dope boy in the game with a hunnid tons (Yeah)

2Pac got the troublesome

A Boosie Badazz, drop a bag on you niggas if I want it done


Living in a dream

Where everybody loves me (Everybody loves me)

Living in a dream world

How'd I get so lucky? (How'd I get so)

So tell me how you feel


Now the war is over

Can't get any older

20/20 vision

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold