Monster

 Song of the day;;

→ The War On Drugs - Pain


Go to bed now, I can tell

Pain is on the way out now

Look away, a domino falls away

I know it's hard lookin' in

Knowin' that tomorrow you'll be back again

Hang your head and let me in, I've been waitin'

So long


I was staring into the light

When I saw you in the distance and knew that you'd be mine

Am I moving back in time? Just standin' still?

I met a man with a broken back

He had a fear in his eyes that I could understand

I can't even shake the hand without breakin' it


I've been pullin' on a wire, but it just won't break

I've been turnin' up the dial, but I hear no sound

I resist what I cannot change

And I wanna find what can't be found


I'm aware you're tired and lost

Like a demon in a doorway, waiting to be born

But I'm here all alone, just beggin'

Pull me close and let me hold you in

Give me the deeper understanding of who I am

Yeah, I'm moving back again, I'm waiting here


I'm just pullin' on a wire, but it just won't break

I've been turnin' up a dial, but I hear no sound

I resist what I cannot change

Own it in your own way, yeah

Yeah, I wanna find what can't be found

--

Miten helvetissä voi olla jo tän vuoden vika päivä? Viettäkää kaikki turvallinen uusi vuosi! Katotaan jos jaksaisin vääntää jonkinlaista vuosikertausta, kuten tapana muistaakseni on ollu. Tosin aiempina vuosina oon tainnu tehä sen ennen vuoden vaihtumista...

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold