torstai 30. maaliskuuta 2023

Savin' me

 Song of the day;;

→ Tample - Summer Light


On the road I′m so excited

Summer time, I walk alone

There's a light trying to stop me

Every time I hear this sound


Does anybody know

What we are looking for

I am walking on my way


Does anybody know

What we are living for

You′re walking on my way


I try to sleep but I can't every time this picture comes

You're the light by which I′m flying

Summer time, I hear this sound


Does anybody know

What we are looking for

I am walking on my way


Does anybody know

What we are living for

You′re walking on my way


Does anybody know

What we are looking for

I am walking on my way


Does anybody know

What we are living for

You're walking on my way

--

Fysioterapeutti laitto viestiä, että Kelalta oli tullu se päätös niille (mulle se ei ollu vielä tullu, ehkä huomenna?) ja se oli myönteinen, eli saan nyt noita psykofyysisia fysioterapiakertoja 40 vaativana lääkinnällisenä kuntoutuksena! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Last theatre

  Song of the day;; → Novo Amor & Ed Tullett - Alps Fault her further on All her flaws were gone Covered in everything, coveted all at o...