You're going down

 Song of the day;;

→ Gojira - L'enfant sauvage


So long I've been trying to match

It doesn't work, I'm trying, I don't know

The aberration of this world I tried to deal with

It killed a part of me that was raging

The pain is gone, the denial

I ran away from institutions

I owe myself life


There's no way I will risk all this pressure and

Anger flowing through me

There is light in this world I fight for

The reason you won't leave this cage, betray your child

The desire that you once had to reveal yourself

Forgot to create your own life


Anger, lies, denial


This righteous anger boiling inside of us

Won't last forever, don't fear to let it out

Branches have grown through

The wolf is your master


The sky is all over me

I run on time

--

Silmänpohjakuvaus meni hyvin. Onneks ei paistanu aurinko niin näin kuin näinkin tulla takas. Otin päikkärit, mutta en saanu itteäni tiskaamaan. No jaa, päivä se on huomennakin. Siitä puheen ollen, huomenna on sen kiusaamisvertaistukiryhmän eka tapaaminen. Kuumottaa helvetisti, sanotaanko näin. Voi olla, että pitää napata Propral ennen lähtöä, jos vaikka puhuminen ois helpompaa sen avulla. Sen jälkeen mun pitää käydä apteekissa (perkele kun tuntuu että sielläki saa ravata jatkuvasti).

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold