maanantai 9. maaliskuuta 2026

Bonds

 Song of the day;;

→ IAMX - Animal Impulses


Shine razor eyes before the walls come down

Wilder than lions, louder than sound

The birds and the bees are getting older now

There's a cold breeze blowing over my soul


Shine razor eyes in delight

Shine razor eyes before you die

Shine razor eyes in this light

There's a cold breeze blowing over my soul


Shine razor eyes before the walls come down

Wilder than lions, louder than sound

The birds and the bees are getting older now

There's a cold breeze blowing over my soul


Shine razor eyes in delight

Shine razor eyes before you die

Shine razor eyes in this light

There's a cold breeze blowing over my soul


I'm tired of this human duet

No civilizing hides our animal impulses

I'm tired of this human duet

No civilizing hides our animal impulses


Shine razor eyes in delight

Shine razor eyes before you die

Shine razor eyes in this light

There's a cold breeze blowing over my soul


I'm tired of this human duet

No civilizing hides our animal impulses

I'm tired of this human duet

No civilizing hides our animal impulses


Our animal impulses

Our animal impulses

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Shout at the devil

  Song of the day;; → Tall Heights - Back to Autumn We haven't been the same, you know Since we buried you below On that still winter da...