keskiviikko 2. syyskuuta 2026

Demon

 Song of the day;;

→ Circa Waves - T-Shirt Weather


She left me and said

Baby won't you come to bed

But I cannot sleep

While the sun's awake


And the nights been so long

You don’t get me right, don’t get me wrong

Now my head tells the tales

I hardly know


I remember t-shirt weather

I remember some days

We were singing our lungs out

In the backseat together

And the seatbelts were burning our fingers

In the t-shirt weather

I remember sleeping to the early afternoon


Drinks fly like birds

Across the kitchen trouble stirs

I'm tongue tied by words

I used to know


So we talk 'til we're sick

17 went far too quick

When my mind plays tricks

I have to go


I remember t-shirt weather

I remember some days

We were singing our lungs out

In the backseat together

And the seatbelts were burning our fingers

In the t-shirt weather

I remember sleeping to the early afternoon


It's gonna be okay

It's gonna be okay

It's gonna be okay

It's gonna be okay

It's gonna be okay

It's gonna be okay


I remember t-shirt weather

I remember some days

We were singing our lungs out

In the backseat together

And the seatbelts

Were burning our fingers

In the t-shirt weather


In the t-shirt weather

In the t-shirt weather

Yeah, in the t shirt weather

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Demon

  Song of the day;; → Circa Waves - T-Shirt Weather She left me and said Baby won't you come to bed But I cannot sleep While the sun...