sunnuntai 13. syyskuuta 2026

Let it die

 Song of the day;;

→ Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time

I feel alive

And the world, I'll turn it inside out, yeah

I'm floatin' around in ecstasy

So don't stop me now

Don't stop me

'Cause I'm havin' a good time

Havin' a good time


I'm a shootin' star, leapin' through the sky like a tiger

Defyin' the laws of gravity

I'm a racin' car, passin' by like Lady Godiva

I'm gonna go, go, go, there's no stoppin' me


I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah

Two hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit

I'm travelling at the speed of light

I wanna make a supersonic man outta you


Don't stop me now

I'm havin' such a good time, I'm havin' a ball

Don't stop me now

If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call

(Don't stop me now) 'Cause I'm havin' a good time

(Don't stop me now) Yes, I'm havin' a good time

I don't wanna stop at all, yeah


I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars on a collision course

I am a satellite, I'm out of control

I'm a sex machine, ready to reload like an atom bomb

About to oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, explode


I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah

Two hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit

I'm travellin' at the speed of light

I wanna make a supersonic woman of you


(Don't stop me, don't stop me, don't stop me) Hey, hey, hey

(Don't stop me, don't stop me, ooh, ooh, ooh) I like it

(Don't stop me, don't stop me, hey, alright) Have a good time, good time

(Don't stop me, don't stop me) Woah

Let loose, honey, alright


Oh, I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah

Two hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit, hey

Travellin' at the speed of light

I wanna make a supersonic man outta you, hey, hey


Don't stop me now

I'm havin' such a good time, I'm havin' a ball

Don't stop me now

(Ooh) If you wanna have a good time (Alright), just give me a call

(Don't stop me now) 'Cause I'm havin' a good time (Hey, hey)

(Don't stop me now) Yes, I'm havin' a good time

I don't wanna stop at all


Ah, da, da, da, da

Da, da, ah, ah

Ah, da, da, ah, ah, ah

Ah, da, da

Ah, da, da, ah, ah

Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Like a villain

  Song of the day;; → George Clanton - Bleed Someone else can make you happy Someone else can show you a good time A good time Someone else ...