maanantai 14. syyskuuta 2026

Like a villain

 Song of the day;;

→ George Clanton - Bleed


Someone else can make you happy

Someone else can show you a good time

A good time

Someone else can say, I'm sorry

Someone else can fight and tell you lies

Tell you lies

But not like I do

Not like me


Someone else can make you happy

Someone else can give you all you need

When you need

Someone else can say, I'm sorry

Someone else can bite until you bleed

Make you bleed

Not like I do

Not like me


Ho oh oh ugh ah oh

Ho oh oh ugh ah ah

Ho oh oh ugh ah ah

Ho oh oh ugh ah oh

Oh ah


Get too close and say goodbye

Take your dose and hate it, but you're fine

You'll sleep tonight

Don't weep tonight

It hurts your eyes

Don't weep tonight


Ho oh

Ho oh oh ugh ah ah

Ho oh oh ugh ah oh

Ho oh oh ugh ah ah

Ho oh oh ugh oh oh

C'mon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Like a villain

  Song of the day;; → George Clanton - Bleed Someone else can make you happy Someone else can show you a good time A good time Someone else ...