The killing speed of time

Hi everyone! So, now I am full of lovely Christmas food and I have gotten some pretty awesome presents (seriously, I nearly cried), and since I am an asshole, I want to share what I got with you. So buckle up and get cozy, we got a long ride ahead of us (um, no, I haven't played Downpour in a while... why?). Oh, and uh couple of my gifts are still on their way, I'll just fill you in when I get them. I will also put some regular Christmas photos in, so it's going to be a long, long post.






Pajamas! I was in a desperate need of ones.

I had been looking for this forever! A bakeware set.

A mix of ingredients to make chocolate muffins.

A cupcake maker, cool.

Those little spoon-like things you use to measure things while baking.

Sorry, it's wonky... But a beautiful picture indeed.

MY FUCKING FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE.

A cupcake and muffin cookbook.

Money, damn, now I only need like a bit over 300 and then I can get a PS4.

Yummies.

More chocolate...

The picture's shitty but it's a wolf-necklace.

Some shampoo and hair conditioner.

A long night shirt (or whatever).

Movie time! Nightmare Before Christmas, Turbo, Frozen, Robots and Ice Age 3.

Two new back cases/covers for my phone.

Fucking awesome shirt...

Also this! Silent Hill, my love.

The cutest thing! A Minion-poster, will put it up tomorrow.

Ever After High: Getting Fairest Apple White. Damn, she's beautiful.

Music! Dead by April's Let the World Know and Attack Attack!'s This Means War.

I think I'll cry now, Naruto's necklace, a mouse pad, stickers and the Bonds movie.

I think I'll cry a bit more. Final Fantasy 13, Metro: Last Light, Kingdom Hearts 2,5 HD Remix and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.

Some orange tea.

Earrings and a lovely necklace.

The chocolate cookbook and a cute lip balm.
That's it, folks. I loved everything and I think that I'll go play the games now, and maybe watch the Bonds-movie later (I've been meaning to watch it for a long time but never got around to actually do it, fucking lazy).

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you got nice gifts and ate lovely food and had great time with your loved ones.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold