Simple life

 Song of the day;;

→ The Strokes - Heart in a Cage


Well, I don't feel better when I'm fucking around

And I don't write better when I'm stuck in the ground

So don't teach me a lesson 'cause I've already learned

Yeah, the sun will be shining and my children will burn


Oh, the heart beats in its cage


I don't want what you want, I don't feel what you feel

See, I'm stuck in a city but I belong in a field

Yeah, we got left, left, left, left, left, left, left

Now it's three in the morning and you're eating alone


Oh, the heart beats in its cage


All our friends, they're laughing at us

All of those you loved, you mistrust

Help me, I'm just not quite myself

Look around, there's no one else left


I went to the concert and I fought through the crowd

Guess I got too excited when I thought you were around

Oh, he gets left, left, left, left, left, left, left

And I'm sorry you were thinking I would steal your fire


Oh, the heart beats in its cage

Yes, the heart beats in its cage


And the heart beats in its cage

--

Sain huomiselle sairaanhoitajan ajan, mikä on tosi hyvä, kun sisko tulee keskiviikkona. Tosin en jaksa enää sen jälkeen mennä luennolle, mutta onneksi sille voi osallistua etänäkin. Keskiviikkona sitten lääkäri aivan vitun liian aikasin, en odota innolla. Loput tiskit pitäis saada tiskattua mutta jostain syystä nyt ei napostele yhtään...

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold